Style Anatomy: Anjiya Mithani

 Anjiya Mithani is an up and coming content creator and has been creating online magic for almost three years. She started off with sharing make-up content alone, but soon she discovered her forte in fashion and styling videos. Adding another feather to her cap she has also been modelling for some time now. And yet, Mithani believes that she is just getting started and we couldn’t agree more. This week, she decodes her style for us.

How would you describe your personal style?

- Clean Girl Aesthetic with a pop of colour and comfy yet experimental for sure!

How has your style changed over the years?

- Okay so I won’t say my style totally changed over the years but I think it just transformed into a different version of the same style. Back then I think I was very careless about what I’m buying and was only buying pieces that I knew I could only wear once but now I’m being more mindful, hence my style revolves heavily around having a capsule closet.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post